1 day left
- Full Time
A key Sales role for this exciting new development by Robert Woodhead Ltd, committed to making building a better experience for all. Join our award-winning team.
Why work for Woodhead?
- Training, support and career development
- Modern offices across the midlands
- Competitive employee benefits
- A culture of care and compassion
- We’re currently working on a development of 67 houses, planned to commence in January 2017.
As Sales Representative reporting to our Sales Manager in this customer-facing role, you’ll develop and manage the sales process of Woodhead homes throughout the construction period, guiding customers through the buying process and keeping communication open to delivery teams. Responsible for off-plan/pre-construction sales and developing new leads for potential customers, as Sales Representative you’ll develop and implement a dynamic strategic sales plan for the sale of homes. Based in our Sales office, as Sales Representative you’ll also be accountable for:
- developing and actioning a reactive marketing strategy, encompassing social media and E-marketing, with our Marketing and Sales Managers
- updating customers on build progress
- researching and identifying industry networking events to generate new contacts, leads and business intelligence.
Ideally with a proven track record in new home sales, you have the experience to formulate a successful sales process that we can take forward for this and replicate for future developments. Able to hit the ground running and with ambition and drive, you’ll need the presence and gravitas to represent Woodhead and operate to the highest quality standards. However, if you’re new to home sales but believe you can make a contribution, we’ll provide comprehensive training. Whatever your precise sales background, as Sales Representative you’ll need:
- real customer focus
- first class all-round communication skills
- a valid UK driving licence
If we’ve just described you and your career aspirations, to apply for this Sales Representative role, please click on the APPLY button below.