Community Home Care Assistants & Support Workers – Fully paid travel time!
We are looking for Community Home Care Assistants & Support Workers for our customers who live in their own homes in the Trafford area including Altrincham, Sale, Stretford, Urmston, Hale, Hale Barns, Bowdon, Carrington, Partington, Timperley, Dunham Massey, Sale Moor, Ashton upon Mersey, Flixton, Davyhulme, and Old Trafford areas of Greater Manchester.
“.. I would like to say thank you for the past four years. I have adored working and being part of the Care team. I can't tell you how proud it makes me to wear the uniform; being stopped in petrol stations, supermarkets, parks and being asked, " excuse me, are you a carer?" Turning around with a huge smile and replying " yes I am" Which then leads to lovely conversations about their past or current relatives or friends who have had the pleasure of our services or have been looking us up for the future.”
Are you someone who puts the customer first and delivers the kind of care excellence that we do – the sort of care you would expect for your own family member, friend or relatives?
Why work for us as a Community Home Care Assistant & Support Worker?
- Your rate of pay would be between £8.00-£8.50 per hour increasing to £12.00 per hour on Bank Holidays
- £8.00 per hour paid travel time for journeys between visits – other home care providers do not pay this!
- We also pay £8.00 per hour during training, and shadowing.
- 28p per mile tax free mileage allowance
- Full time and Part time hours are available, covering Daytime, Evenings and Weekends.
- Free QCF/NVQ Qualifications in Health & Social Care
- Your average care calls will be between 30 – 60 minutes, however some calls are significantly longer.
- We are a great team with excellent opportunities to progress with fantastic support.
- We actively promote from within so we can offer progression opportunities.
Could I provide Support for someone in their own home?
- Are you someone who can build a relationship with people and provide care - a typical day could involve preparing a meal, getting them out of bed, taking them to the bathroom, assisting with dressing, you may take them out?
- You will be working with customers in their own home’s generally as close to your own home as possible.
- This role would be suitable for people with or without care experience who have a real desire to make a difference to someone’s life. This could include experienced care assistants, students looking for post qualifying experience, those who are semi-retired or individuals that have experience of caring for a relative themselves. Whatever your background, are you caring, outgoing, warm, and professional?
- You will need to hold a full driving licence and have access to your own transport as the job involves house to house visits.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Community Home Care Assistant & Support Worker or you would like to hear more about the vacancies, please click on apply.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.
Apply for Community Home Care Assistants & Support Workers – Fully paid travel time!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly