Year 2 Primary teacher - Basildon
£22,244 - £32,831
Full time- January 2017 (guaranteed for the remainder of the academic year and permanent for the right candidate)
What better way to bring in the New Year then a fun, exciting and fresh new job opportunity?. This school, team and job will tick all the boxes! The school is larger than life with a family ethos. Staff are empowered to use innovative learning techniques. There is a supportive senior leadership that promote a healthy home/work life balance and children that are happy and excited to learn! If this sounds like the dream job then please do not delay and apply today!
This school is praised for its continual investment in all its pupils and its dedication to its belief and value that pupils should have confidence, curiosity and independence. The school offers a bright and friendly environment and any one who enters the school feels immediately welcomed. The school is an average sized 2 form primary school with 200+ pupils on roll. All pupils are offered a broad and balanced curriculum and extensive extra curricular activities. The school have recently been awarded 'good' at ofsted and they were recognised for offering their pupils a safe and secure environment to thrive.
* Onsite Parking available
* accessible public transport links
* Designated PPA time in weekly schedule
* Bright and spacious staff room with copious amounts of tea and biscuits
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training/courses
* Supportive and available senior leadership team
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
* Teaching Qualification (Overseas trained teachers will be considered with valid NARIC OR NCTL qualification recognition)
* Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
* Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
* Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you would like to know more about this position or would like to apply then please submit your application today.