KS2 Teacher required for January start
Are you looking to work in a school that is dedicated to offering aa all encompassing education? Do you want to work with teachers who feel that teaching is not just a job but a vocation?
This is a school in Basildon and they are looking to recruit a full time teacher for their year 3 & 4 class. The school in question prides itself on being able to offer the excellent resources and state of the art technology. They also sport spacious and bright classrooms. This is a larger than average primary school with 3 form entry. There are approximately 350 pupils on roll. This school welcomes learners from all walks of life and currently has an average proportion of SEN and EAL students. Children eligible for free school meals is above the national average. The school ethos is that of respect and nurture and the school aims to ensure that all their pupils are confident in their personal learning journey and the accomplishments that can be made.
- Accessible Public transport links
- 1 Year contract
- TA support for all classes
- Brilliant resources and spacious classrooms/grounds
- Supportive school team and senior leadership
- Free CPD courses
- Career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Teaching Qualification
- Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
Opportunites in this school do not present themselves regularly. To apply please send your CV in the strictest of confidence.