4 days left
- Full Time
Location: Waterlooville & Denmead
Salary: £14,976 to £16,608 per annum*
*Enhancement options available for weekend working and sleep-ins. Weekday working options
(Monday to Friday, 9 to 5) are also available.
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent
To start as soon as possible
The organisation is a registered charity that has been providing care, support and advice for over 30 years to vulnerable people across Hampshire and Dorset, giving them the tools and resources they need to live independent, secure and valued lives.
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity to work alongside people with disabilities across Waterlooville , Denmead and the surrounding areas. As a support worker you will be assisting people with a range of disabilities (including learning disabilities and mental health), in their own homes and in the community to live the life they want. You will provide safe, person centred support to promote independent living skills and help make a clients' hopes and wishes a reality. We offer our clients flexible support as a result we have a range of different shift available including day/evening, weekends, and sleep-ins.
You need to be professional and pro active in all that you do, and be motivational, encouraging and supportive for clients and colleagues alike. A good sense of humour, and fun, will help to make you a success in this service. Relevant knowledge and skills relating to individuals with a learning disability are essential. We also want people who will share their successes and promote this excellent service wherever they go.
The organisation has a strong value base, striving to be person-centred, innovative, trustworthy, can-do and excellent at all times, so it is important that you are as passionate about these principles as we are.
If you choose to begin a career with our organisation, you are guaranteed:
* Competitive rates of pay and paid travel time.
* Enhanced annual leave entitlements, sick pay allowances and pension scheme contributions.
* Excellent and professionally certified training.
* Real opportunities to develop in your profession.
* Free health and wellbeing advice via a 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
* Everything you need to carry out your role free of charge, which may include a mobile phone, safety equipment and other necessary technology, and of course a nice cup of tea or coffee throughout your day!
* Online 24/7 access to your personal rota.
* A company that is committed to its employees, valuing their knowledge, creativity and flexibility.
* The chance to work with amazing people.
This is such a rewarding role, and if this sounds like something you'd relish we can't wait to hear from you! Please click 'Apply' to forward your details on to us; please be sure to include your name, email address and contact telephone number. We will then contact you directly to discuss the role and ask you a few key questions to assess your suitability for this post.
If you are successful during this initial screening you will be invited to an assessment and interview. Please note; we will select the first suitable applicants for assessment so don't delay, apply today!
We are also recruiting to our bank of Sessional Support Workers called Premier Crew. If this something that interests you, please call 01329 821 935 for more details.
Apply for Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly