5 days left
- Full Time
If you are looking for an exciting role we have the job for you! We have an exciting opportunity covering a maternity leave in a small local school teaching in a Foundation Class starting in January 2017.
Our client is a small, village school with a strong family atmosphere and Christian ethos. They have mixed age classes and each Key Stage works closely as a team.
- Excellent learning environments
- A commitment to staff well-being and continued development
- Caring and supportive colleagues
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, capable, creative and hard working
- Be able to work well as part of a strong team and contribute to the school community
- Have high expectations for pupils? learning and behaviour
- Be committed to inclusion at all levels
- Demonstrate creative, flexible and innovative teaching styles
- Have the ability and / or experience to deliver the Early Years curriculum
- Be passionate about child-led education, planning and organisation
For more information, please can you call Oli in our Cambridge office.
Apply for Nursery Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly