1 day left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced or recently or newly qualified teacher who is looking for a role in a well respected school on the east side of Cambridge?
Our school offers:
- Permanent, Full Time Work
- Main Pay Scale (MS1 to MS6) dependent upon qualifications, skills & experience.
- Position suitable for NQTs, RQT etc.
- Starting September 2016
- Age group either Year 1 or Year 3 to suit best candidate.
"Pupils have outstanding attitudes to learning?.Morale is high and the School Leadership Team have the wholehearted support of the entire staff team." OfSTED November 2013
We are looking to appoint an inspirational classroom teacher to join our hardworking and friendly team.
The person we seek to appoint
- Has the ability to model and expect high standards of children?s work and behaviour
- Is hard working, well organised and communicates effectively with staff and parents
- Ensures that learning is fun, relevant and accessible to children of all abilities
- Has a positive approach to behaviour management
- Has a clear understanding of assessment for learning
- Has a commitment to raise standards in English & Maths.
- Has a friendly, cheerful disposition with a sense of humour
- Has experience of teaching in relevant age range.
We can offer you
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive staff team.
- Happy, motivated and well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- A commitment to improving teaching & learning through continuing professional development
- A well-resourced and caring learning environment
- A possible relocation package may be available for the successful candidate. (i.e. to help with relocation expenses or possible help towards rent or deposit contribution).
For more information, please call Oli in our Cambridge office.
Apply for Primary Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly