Resolutions Team Manager
TSYS Managed Services has a unique opportunity available for a Resolutions Team Manager to join the team in Coventry. The role is a full time, permanent position working 40 hours a week between the hours of 8am and 10pm, Monday to Sunday. We are offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
TSYS Managed Services EMEA (TMS EMEA) has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions.
TMS EMEA has always focused on being brilliant at the basics. We believe that doing business with a meticulous focus and a consultative mind-set will keep us at the forefront of the payments industry. However, perfecting the basics entails delivering the very finest payment services to our customers, while achieving results that are more efficient and cost effective.
As a Resolutions Team Manager your primary responsibility will be to ensure best practice in day to day process and people management. Responsible for productivity and performance in customer service, this role is responsible for the management of agents within this area in the first instance, and to assist colleagues to ensure they achieve productivity and performance targets across all service levels and the operation.
What are the responsibilities of the Resolutions Team Manager?
- Manage day to day line activities, prioritise and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA
- Help maximise gross profit through effective and proactive resource and process management, and through effective cost control.
- Manage business processes, such as time and attendance and ACD reporting, to ensure accurate flow of information internally and externally.
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Manage the fair and consistent application of performance management and disciplinary measures as necessary.
- Use agreed company methodology and processes to ensure full internal and client audit trail is maintained.
- Keep abreast of developments in the Contact Centre industry and the client industry sector with a view to assimilating new ideas and keeping abreast of best-practice methodology.
- Monitor and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction as required.
- Input to and maintain a quality management system.
- Act as a point of escalation for customers, managing complaints with minimal support
- Manage operational activity with a view to proactive operational risk assessment. Report up-line any potential or actual operational risks in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Supervise all team quality monitoring so that all agreed quality targets are met and exceeded.
What skills do I need to have to become a Resolutions Team Manager?
- Previous experience of managing a complaints or resolutions team
- Up to date knowledge on current compliance and regulations
- Excellent coaching, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Industry, organization and job knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
As well as a competitive salary, and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits –
- 25 days holiday (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click ‘apply’ now to become our Resolutions Team Manager!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.