Gas Installations Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you a qualified Gas Installations Engineer?
Full and Part Time hours available
With earning potential of up to £35k per annum and favourable shift patterns that provide an excellent work life balance, AO is a destination employer for Installation Engineers having been voted the best Retailer in the UK to work for in a Glassdoor survey.
This is your opportunity to join an award winning employer and be part of our Premier Installations Team.
Our customers are now our biggest advocates, and we've made millions of them happy.
As one of our Gas Installations Engineers you will provide a first class home delivery, installation and collection service to our customers. Working with a variety of gas and electrical cooker installations as well as hobs and other domestic appliances including AV products.
We are determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, we need engineers like you to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
If you think that this is a culture that you could strive in and you have the skills required to be a great Gas Installations Engineer this could be the role for you.
Our Engineers must hold a full UK Driving Licence and certification for the following:
ACS CCN1 and CKR1; Range Cookers DOM LPG / DOM NG; Pipework DOM NG (CORE
- LPG qualification desirable
- Electrical qualifications desirable
Gas Installations Engineer Bonus Perks Package
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.
- 33 days holiday pro rata: For a well-deserved rest (Including Bank Holidays)
- Attendance bonus: For a year well spent*
- Contributory Pension Scheme: Thinking ahead
- Share Save Scheme: Something for a rainy day
- Staff discounts on AO products: Exclusive savings
- An enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption package: The best start for your family*
- Childcare Vouchers: Looking after the next world leaders
- Length of Service Holiday Bonus: More time to play*
- Death in Service: Knowing they'll be taken care of
- 2 Make A Difference (MAD) Days: Give something back, do something amazing
For your chance to join our AO family and be part of our future as a Gas Installations Engineer apply now!
Apply for Gas Installations Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly