Senior Project Manager
- Full Time
Senior Project Manager – National Earthworks Contractor
Are you an earthworks specialist that wants to work one of the largest specialist contractors in the UK? Are you an excellent team leader with the enthusiasm to progress your career, working on some of the leading infrastructure projects in the UK?
We are currently working on behalf of a hugely successful, National, earthworks contractor that are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to represent the business during the development of future, major UK projects. This person will work with earthworks modellers to assess earthworks, whilst developing a strategic approach on the delivery of each project.
The company pride themselves on an extremely collaborative and trusting culture, this opportunity offers an individual to be close to the decision making with a high level of autonomy, in addition to leading the earthworks team. The right individual will represent the company with all stakeholders and be the principle link between: Client, Principle Contractor, subcontractors, regulators, statutory authorises, statutory undertakers, local residents and businesses.
This person will oversee the company’s involvement with the HS2 scheme in a Midlands based office, although the correct candidate can be based anywhere in the UK, but must be willing to travel where each particular project demands.
• Develop a strategic approach on the project delivery of the earthworks
• Developing the earthworks and mass haul programmes
• Be responsible for the safe delivery of each project to programme and budget
• Attend project meetings, as necessary
• Monitor the project design schedule to meet Client and firm time objectives
• Be the point-of-contact for all incoming and outgoing project information
• Lead and manage the earthworks delivery team
• Project management of earthworks on major UK projects
The ideal candidate will:
• Be experienced in earthworks projects, from initial concept to delivery
• Have prior experience of managing teams on multiple projects
• ISO 14001 and 9001 regulation experience
• A track record of managing bid tenders for this particular sector
• Formal presentation and Client facing involvement
The right candidate may currently be called Contract Manager, Project Manager and Section Manager.
Remuneration: £70 – 100K + Benefits Package.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly