Registered Nurse, Andover
Our client is a 40 Bed Nursing Home providing care for service users with dementia and they are seeking a Registered Nurse in Andover.
The Role of Registered Nurse
We are seeking a registered nurse who will join a team who take responsibility for the nursing care and leadership and supervision of care staff during their shift. You’ll be joining a supportive professional team in a small but well serviced town in a great part of the country, with rail travel 5 minutes away and less than an hour from central London and the South coast.
Duties and responsibilities as Registered Nurse
• Provision of safe care during a shift, ensuring all care plans and routines are adhered to
• Administration duties connected with care provision to CQC/Company standard
• Control of drugs and dispensing
• Undertake medical procedures such as wound care etc.
• Care Assistant supervision meetings
• Liaison with service user’s relatives and healthcare professionals
• Developing and defining care plans
Skills, Experience & Qualifications Required:
We would like applications from experienced nurses and senior nurses, but will consider nurses awaiting NMC pin number, subject to certain conditions and suitability.
As a Registered Nurse, we are looking for the following:
• A caring approach and warm persona
• Effective communications skills
• Likes to be busy
• Calm and measured but able to react quickly and confidently
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
• Hourly rate £15.56 for an experienced Nurse
• Hours 33 to 44 Nights/Days/Both (3 days or 4 days) excluding breaks
• Good overtime rate and Bank holiday enhancements
• 5.6 Weeks annual leave including statutory and bank holidays
• Statutory training support plus career development opportunities
• Shared single accommodation close by, may be available @£200 PCM subject to availability and terms
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
RGN, Nurse, NHS, nursing, care,