Regional Sales Manager
New opportunity not to be missed! NET LED Lighting has an opportunity for a motivated and driven Regional Sales Manager to join our national sales team covering the East Anglia territory. We are offering the successful Regional Sales Manager a competitive salary and OTE of £50k+ Bupa Healthcare + Company Pension contribution.
NET LED Lighting, based in Cambridge, is a manufacturers' distributor for a range of commercial LED Lighting solutions and supplies products nationally to UK distributors and wholesalers. A strong, privately owned company, employing 35 people; we have a flat organisation structure that focuses on results - driven by ambition!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading lighting distributor to electrical wholesalers throughout the UK.
As our Regional Sales Manager you will work in-field to maximise sales by providing outstanding customer service. You will be accountable for achieving sales revenues within the budget agreed with management and for ongoing account management to ensure outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities as our Regional Sales Manager will include:
- Visiting and telephoning electrical wholesalers to build on existing business relationships
- Generating and handling sales enquiries
- Preparing and submitting quotations
- Closing sales
- Liaising with customers and potential customers in a manner to ensure the commercial success of the company
Our ideal Regional Sales Manager will have:
- Excellent sales skills, with experience in the lighting industry and/or electrical wholesaling sector
- Good communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, if you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Regional Sales Manager click ‘apply’ now and send us your CV along with your cover letter!