A unique opportunity has arisen within Merchant Rentals for a Account Manager to join the team based in Haydock, St Helens. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £16,000 basic (£18,000 following completion of probation period).
Would you like to join a successful established and growing company with an enviable reputation?
We inspire individuals to be outstanding in what they do and encourage all our employees to be enthusiastic about new challenges, and have the drive to succeed.
We are a highly respected Finance House that specialises in providing B2B leasing facilities to the banking and card payment industry. We have recently launched an exciting new cash advance product to our existing customer base of over 50,000 UK customers and require experienced account management and telesales professionals to expand our existing team.
The Role – Account Manager
Our Account Management team is about ensuring good relationships with existing customers, rapport building to promote product upgrades and lease renewal. This is a fun and friendly team who collectively work together to achieve their targets.
If you like relationship selling and working alongside corporate partners, this is the role for you.
Our ideal Account Manager
You should ideally have a minimum of 12 months experience in a B2B account management/sales role. You should have a desire to achieve and succeed: -
- A pro-active individual who can demonstrate previous success in sales
- A passion for offering great service
- Motivated by hitting and exceeding target
- Team player with clear focus on customer service, quality and accuracy
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Excited by new challenges in an established environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Be systems and PC Competent
Benefits of becoming our Account Manager:
- Salary: £16,000 basic (£18,000 following completion of probation period)
- Commission: Uncapped OTE £21,000
- Benefits: Incentives, bonuses, rewards & recognition
- Regular incentives ranging from gift vouchers to all expenses paid days & nights out!
- Full Induction and Training provided
- Ongoing support and Training from experienced Team Manager
- Opportunities for career progression to maximise commissions
- Prime location with easy access from the M6
- Modern Office conveniently located with free parking
- Attendance bonus & appointment time scheme
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Account Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!