Front of House Receptionist Administrator, Huddersfield.
Johnsons Wellfield has an opportunity for a Front of House Receptionist Administrator to join the team based in Huddersfield.
Johnsons Wellfield operates a highly sophisticated stone production facility from its Crosland Hill Quarries in Huddersfield which is part of the progressive family owned Myers Group.
As our Front of House Receptionist Administrator your role is to serve visitors, including team members, by greeting, welcoming, taking care of and directing them appropriately along with notifying company personnel of visitor arrival. Other duties will include maintaining security, telecommunications systems and undertaking administration duties to support the daily needs of the team.
We are looking for a friendly, well-presented and well-organised person with a high standard of written and spoken English, who enjoys working in a busy environment and is focused on providing an excellent customer experience as well as supporting and being part of an enthusiastic team.
Responsibilities of our Front of House Receptionist Administrator include:
- Portray a professional first impression by providing excellent customer service both face to face, over the telephone and via email.
- Effectively deal with telephone enquiries, vetting and screening all calls and taking messages where appropriate, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Greet and attend to all visitors, including team members, in a friendly and professional manner.
- Provide admin support as required by the team.
- Maintain high standards, including keeping a tidy reception area, at all times.
To become our Front of House Receptionist Administrator you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Professional personal presentation, attitude and demeanour.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills together with a friendly and focused attitude.
- The ability to deal with verbal, telephone and e-mail enquiries in a professional, friendly manner.
- The ability and personality to build a rapport with all visitors including team members.
- Able to work without supervision together with excellent organisation skills and good time management.
- Ability to prioritise workload and cope with changing priorities.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and genuine with a friendly, positive attitude and clear focus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Able to keep an organised and tidy reception area.
- Prepared to muck in wherever necessary to support the needs of the business and the team.
- Must be sufficiently mobile and flexible to work beyond the call of duty to achieve results.
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Front of House Receptionist Administrator you will receive a competitive hourly rate along with benefits including pension and private health care.
If you feel you have all the skills and knowledge required to become our Front of House Receptionist Administrator please click apply today.
Huddersfield is commutable from Wakefield, Dewsbury, Bradford and surrounding areas.
Unfortunately we can’t respond to all applications so if you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.