Mobile Multi-skilled / Fabric Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Mobile Multi-skilled / Fabric Engineer for our client based in Kensington.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £22000 - 30000 depending on experience.
As a Mobile Engineer you will cover the Central and West London area to work on various Facilities Management/Building Services Contracts.
The Fabric Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on a variety of commercial units.
You will be required to hold an apprenticeship or equivalent in a relevant fabric discipline, good plumbing and electrical skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- Install new plant and equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Reporting faults
- Previous experience working for building services/facilities management companies carrying out maintenance.
- Recognized Apprenticeship in a relevant Fabric discipline to a level of NVQ level 3 or equivalent is expected.
- Currently completing training/apprenticeship or considered to be an improver in Gas, A/C, Electrical, Fabric or Mechanical to NVQ level 3.
- An understanding of current electrical regulations
- Legionella Awareness and Asbestos Awareness
- Experience working in a variety of Fabric, Plumbing work
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2699
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Mobile Multi-skilled / Fabric Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly