Care Team Leader
Chailey Heritage Foundation are currently recruiting for a Team Leader within their Futures Hub.
You will be responsible for leading a team of dedicated support staff to provide person centred support to young adults with physical disabilities and complex health needs.
About Chailey Heritage Foundation's Futures Hub
Chailey Heritage Foundation Futures Hub is a vibrant and modern day provision supporting transitional needs of 19-30 year olds in the community with complex physical and/or sensory impairments. The Hub offers bespoke packages to meet an individual's needs and aspirations with the aim of improving health and wellbeing, developing skills and increasing their confidence.
- Efficiently leading the day to day running of the Futures Hub and providing leadership to the team of support staff
- Acting as a positive role model at all times
- Managing the staff rotas on a daily basis
- Providing effective supervision to the team to ensure good team working
- Providing guidance, mentoring and supervision to the team
- Supporting the Life Skills Manager in achieving the aims and objectives of the provision
Above all, we are looking for an individual who possesses:
- Willingness to achieve QCF level 3
- Experience of working with people with a learning and/or physical disability
- Experience of leading and mentoring a team
- An understanding of person centred planning, health and safety and the needs of young adults with physical and learning disabilities
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults; as such an enhanced DBS disclosure is required.
Chailey Heritage Foundation is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all its young people and staff.
View the original job article on Hiredonline