Domiciliary Support Worker
Domiciliary Support Worker
Pay rate: up to £8.50 per hour
Nottinghamshire: Eastwood, Hucknall, Keyworth, Kinoulton & More.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Domiciliary Support Worker to further support our established customer focused team. We have opportunities available for reliable and friendly individuals to join us throughout the Nottinghamshire area. In return, we offer a competitive salary of up to £8.50 per hour, guaranteed hours, paid holiday, mileage payment, company pension scheme, paid training, the opportunity to complete QCF Health and Social Care qualifications and excellent prospects for career progression.
We are a friendly customer focused company, who strives to be the best.
We offer a wide range of care and support services to individuals in the community, to support them to live their lives in a way that is meaningful to them, while increasing independence.
The position requires home care delivery and making a real difference to the well-being of our customers in their own home.
The successful Domiciliary Support Worker will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care and support to customers including washing and bathing, including assisting to take medication as appropriate
- Providing practical support and domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning, shopping, preparing and cooking meals
- Providing specialized care for customers with more complex needs, if required
The successful Domiciliary Support Worker will have:
- Good communication skills
- Genuine care for others and an attentive nature
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- A willingness & the flexibility to work various shifts over 7 days including weekends & bank holidays
- Ability to understand what the role entails
- Be willing to work towards QCF in Health & Social Care
- Ability to follow instructions
- The commitment to maintain our high standards of care & support
- Hold a current full driving license, valid to drive in the UK and access to their own transport daily
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
Previous care experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
The locations of these roles include Eastwood, Hucknall, Keyworth, Kinoulton and more.
Please apply online to be considered for the role of Domiciliary Support Worker
This role may suit people who have experience in: Residential Support, Support Worker, Supported Living, Care Worker, Health Care, Carer, Autism Support, Assisted Living, Social Care Practitioner, Social Care, Care Worker, Live in Care and Care visitor.
View the original job article on Hiredonline