Account Manager – Sales – Client Contract Management (AWDO-P2890)
Client Contract Sales Account Manager with excellent customer service, communication and customer relationship building skills required for a Global Company based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, South East England.
SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary, up to £40,000 OTE
BENEFITS PACKAGE: Mercedes or Car Allowance + Other Company Benefits
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
** Join a Global Brand **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Client Contract Sales Account Manager that has excellent customer service, communication and customer relationship building skills.
Working as the Client Contract Sales Account Manager you will manage and develop the ongoing relationships with the Company’s existing customer base, providing a first class service to your customers.
As the Client Contract Sales Account Manager your main responsibility is the contract renewal and retention of the Company’s existing customer base.
Your responsibilities as the Client Contract Sales Account Manager will also involve increasing and enhancing revenues generated from your existing base through up-selling and increased contract terms.
As a successful candidate you will have an excellent chance to join this Global Brand that can offer great career development opportunities for the right person.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Increase client retention via the proactive re-signing of customer service agreements prior to expiration of the signed agreed term
- Develop relationships with customers to ensure the reduction of cancellation requests through continued and persistent client contact
- Develop relationships with internal customers to ensure that effective use of the company database, resource and sharing of data
- Identify those customers nearing expiration of their existing signed contract term
- Increase the typical contract term of re-signed customers
- Introduce new service / product offerings across client base
- Respond to ‘customer at risk’ notices from the Operations Team and Customer Services
- Identify customer queries and/or issues assigning to the correct internal department and following through to resolution
- Provide information for analysis on customer perception
- Proactively source customer referrals and provide to the Sales Teams
- Collaborate with branch staff, support services, sales management, sales representatives and account management
- Ensure effective communication between clients, branches, sales team, admin etc. to ensure successful client care process
- Ensure that all clients are correctly set up in SAP to avoid and diminish invoice issues / reporting problems in the future
- Ensure reporting and communication is frequent and bi-directional
- Complete reports as required by the business
- Complete Customer Satisfaction Review with all client care visits
- Update the database with all activities undertaken
- Remain current with external conditions (clients, competitors, business trends, new business developments, service rates and practices) so as to optimise the Company’s presence in the market place
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-business relationships
- Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, contact management software, SAP and MS Office tools
- An understanding of document destruction and risk management solutions
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral
- Strong Presentation skills are critical
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency
- Practical and innovative problem solving capabilities
- People oriented – believes people make the difference
- Comfortable in a fast paced dynamic environment and flexible
- Committed to total customer satisfaction
- Prepared for some travel
- Candidates will be required to be CRB / DBS checked, if not already in possession
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, South East England
AWD online operates as an employment agency