Area Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
We have a new exciting opportunity for a career driven Area Service Manager in the Poole area for a Supported Living service for Adults with Learning Disabilities. You will have overall responsibility for the operational management and financial performance, ensuring all legislative and quality requirements are met.
Duties of an Area Service Manager:
- Managing and leading your area of Supported Living Services in a proactive approach.
- Being creative, with fresh new ideas to enhance the business.
- Ensuring support staff meet the requirements of Supporting People, CQC and you adhere to the Safeguarding process.
- Ensure support staff consult and participate with families and carers.
- Meet regularly with teams to manage performance, focusing on practice standards
- Provide up to date needs assessments, support and risk management plans for all the people you support.
What will you need to be an Area Service Manager?
- NVQ Level 4 or 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent and experience of operational managing a team.
- Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex needs.
So if you want to join a forward thinking organisation with the people they support at the heart of everything they do then click on ‘Apply’.