Customer Service Manager -IT Solutions Company
Customer Service Manager needed by this leading provider of IT Support Solutions based in Swindon. Exceptional service sits at the heart of their business.
The Customer Service Manager role is to work alongside and support other operational managers and effectively manage the Customer Service & Support team members to enable them to resolve queries by telephone & email; support customers in their day-to-day management of their account & work with our sales teams, technical teams & suppliers to deliver an outstanding level of service.
The team plays a pivotal role in the continued success & is integral to the aggressive growth plans of the business through the delivery of exceptional customer service - you will be responsible for leading, motivating & supporting the team in delivering this.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Extensive experience managing a customer service team within an office environment, preferably within a SME and call centre environment
- Proven success in selecting a team, developing and coaching them to meet specific personal, departmental and company objectives
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Passion to deliver outstanding customers service through your team
- Flexibility & willingness to drive & respond positively to new challenges in the growth of the business
- Experience working with and presenting management information
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be a team player, willing to roll your sleeves up & get stuck in
Salary: £30 - 35k
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.