Call Co-ordinator (Permanent)
• To provide the single point of contact for all field service engineers, dealing with all enquiries and update the company database.
• Escalation and tracking of field service engineer calls using the different procedures in place including, internet, fax and telephones.
• Setting the customer expectations and keeping the customer informed of the progress of each service call.
• Escalation of appropriate issues within the organisation.
• Completion of call incident reports, detailing field service engineers’ involvement in sensitive calls for management and customers as required.
• Constant use of/updating and housekeeping of the company database.
• Prepare the necessary call statistics and assist in the generation of monthly measurements.
• Completion of customer satisfaction calls on each closed field service engineer visit.
What the company is looking for in the successful candidate:
• The role is the first point of contact for the customer experiencing a problem with their equipment. It is essential that any candidate should have experience in dealing with customer enquiries and requests for further information.
• Effective team player with the ability to work as part of a small team but also with the ability to work effectively and persuasively with the field service engineers who work remotely from the office
• Willing to take ownership and be responsible – see tasks through to completion
• Strong communication skills – both verbal and written especially in order to communicate effectively with our customers
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Patient and diplomatic when handling customer sensitive situations
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with ability to work on own initiative