Internal Recruitment Manager
TSYS Managed Services has a unique opportunity available for an Internal Recruitment Manager to join the team in Milton Keynes. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £25,000 per annum and excellent benefits.
TMS is a wholly owned subsidiary of TSYS International. We merge expert payment-industry knowledge and scope with TSYS Group platforms and value-added product solutions to give clients an unprecedented level of service that is cost-effective. We operate from two UK locations - Caldecotte Business Park, Milton Keynes, Binley Business Park in Coventry and a European location at Barneveld in the Netherlands. These three sites oversee Contact Centre operations on behalf of TSYS clients in Europe.
The Internal Recruitment Manager will be responsible for managing the full end to end recruitment process, ensuring headcount targets are achieved by employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Recruitment Manager?
- Managing the end to end recruitment process, including candidate attraction, interviewing and selection.
- Writing advert copy - briefing relevant agencies and placing advertisements in appropriate media.
- Liaising with external agencies and advertising partners (including day to day dealings with non PSL agencies).
- Actively sourcing candidates by utilising CV searches (database, job boards, social media etc.) to drive the attraction of candidates.
- Researching and organising attendance at local recruitment events e.g. Job Fairs.
- Pre-screening applications, conducting telephone interviews and first stage interviews.
- Setting up and co-ordinating assessment centres/interviews.
- Following interviews, gaining recruiting manager’s feedback to progress next relevant steps.
- Managing the feedback process including initial verbal offer and collaboration with HRBPs for on-boarding.
- Ensuring all recruitment activity complies with the relevant legislation and established company policy, processes and procedures.
- Managing relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders at both senior and junior levels within the business.
- Providing regular, routine & accurate data on recruitment activity, i.e. vacancy reporting, cost per hire & supplier performance, to assemble relevant information and/or ad-hoc statistics as required and to build a database of potential hires for the future.
What skills do I need to have to become an Internal Recruitment Manager?
- Previous end to end recruitment experience recruitment experience either from an agency or in house background
- Experience of managing high volume recruitment campaigns, preferably within the contact centre industry.
- Experience of direct sourcing using a variety of channels e.g. job boards, social media etc.
- The ability to manage and prioritise a large and variable work load.
- Experience of undertaking competency based interviews for a variety of different roles.
- Excellent IT skills including word, excel and PowerPoint.
- High levels of attention to detail/quality orientation.
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills.
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
- 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site subsidised canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
- Vitality health insurance (on completion of 6 months service)
So if you are passionate about recruitment and have the drive and determination to rise to a challenge then don’t miss out, click ‘apply’ today for the chance to become our Internal Recruitment Manager!
TSYS Managed Services EMEA is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.