I'm looking for a HTML email developer to join a design team. The ideal person will enjoy being in a fast-paced working environment. Someone who enjoys keeping up to date with trends and is eager to make a difference.
Key job responsibilities
• Assisting in the design and creation of all commerce, events and editorial emails.
• Designing new templates as well as adapting and updating existing emails. The role combines creative work (30%) with coding (70%).
• Validating and fixing third party emails for email clients.
• Occasionally design for new campaigns.
Specific requirements / skills
• Enthusiastic self-starter with a genuine passion for all things code.
• Have previous experience in the build and production of e-newsletters.
• Experience of online advertising.
• Expert in HTML (hand coding) and inline CSS.
• Knowledge of email clients and methods to employ in order to get emails to render consistently across many email clients with a strong sense of brand identity and user experience fundamentals.. Date posted: 04/11/2016