Sales Advisor (Self Employed)
Sales Advisors – self-employed, O.T.E up to £70K
O.T.E up to £70k + excellent commission paid weekly + fully qualified, daytime appointments
If you have significant experience as a self-employed Sales Advisor / Agent or if you are currently employed but receiving less than you should for your efforts and want to join a company that will unlock your potential, then come and join the market-leading and longest running specialist bathroom company in the UK!
As Sales Advisor, you will be visiting fully qualified customers in their own homes, across the Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire areas to sell the Company’s high quality products such as easy access bathroom fixtures, walk-in baths and easy access showers.
The Sales Advisor will be expected to provide a consultation service to the customer and the job will involve measuring their existing bathroom space, discussing their needs and advising the best suited product(s) from an extensive range.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidates must hold the required experience to undertake this role, including;
• Proven B2C Direct Sales experience combined with experience selling home improvements, kitchens, bathrooms, mobility solutions or other high value lifestyle products is essential
• Access to your own vehicle and a mobile phone
• A professional and positive attitude
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Quality, fully qualified, daytime appointments
• Commissions paid weekly
• Excellent incentives and competitions
• High quality products from this market leading company
• Full product training and high level of support
• Top quality sales tools
• Ongoing training and personal development
Would suit candidates living within the Milton Keynes, Northampton and Bedford areas
Founded more than 27 years ago, our client is a family-run, market leading, British business, specialising in showering and bathing solutions that is looking to add to their expanding self-employed sales team with experienced Sales Advisors.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Sales Advisor role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application. You must be eligible to work in the UK.