Business Development/Sales Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Business Development / Sales Manager
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 Depending on experience + Bonus
ELE Advanced Technologies is a specialist engineering company combining a number of niche manufacturing processes, producing high integrity components for the aerospace, industrial gas turbine, automotive turbo charger and similar advanced engineering sectors.
Duties of the Business Development/Sales Manager
- Strategically position ELE in the marketplace, responding to customer requirements and creating a strong atmosphere for growth
- Develop Business Development strategies for each product, service and market that deliver increased penetration growth year on year.
- Deliver business growth in line with agreed targets
Requirements of the Business Development/Sales Manager
- An energetic self-starter who can work as part of a team and develop constructive relationships within both the company and with customers alike.
- Proven negotiation and sales skills with a record of winning new customers in an advanced engineering sector.
- Experience of dealing with technically qualified buyers in both OEM’s and first tier organisations.
- The ability to stay focussed on new business opportunities and ensure customers are supported by the ELE technical and commercial teams.
- Work as part of the Senior Management team to define sales strategies and to identify longer-term opportunities which may require a commitment to new technology
- Clear communication skills, demonstrated in written and verbal communications along with proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-awareness and professional personal presentation
- A good general education backed by an engineering apprenticeship, technical degree, business degree or similar will be an advantage
- Whilst not essential, a working knowledge of French or German languages and working with customers in Europe or the USA would be an advantage
- A valid driving licence, passport and the flexibility required for UK and international travel is required
- The job holder may be based at home but must be flexible to travel to meet customers and spend time with colleagues in Lancashire on a regular basis.
- Resilience, persistence and tenacity along with having sound judgement and good business sense are typical describing words of the job holder.
- Car allowance
- Family Private Health Care
- On-going professional development
Apply for Business Development/Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly