Production / Manufacturing Director
Production / Manufacturing Director - 6 / 12 months contract (must be available at short notice) - North East - Daily rate £600 - £800 depending on experience
The Production / Manufacturing Director will lead the senior management team in the effective operation of this dynamic manufacturing business, responsible for the ongoing development, communication and delivery of the company's manufacturing products and strategy. Responsibilities include:
- responsibility for operational budget / annual cost targets / staff development & training
- strategic oversight of manufacturing / engineering / quality / health & safety processes
- developing relationships with industry / community stakeholders to support contract bids
- company-wide communication of strategy via updates / employee briefings / internal comms
- relationship management with union / staff and other representatives
- programme and project delivery commitments using local suppliers where possible
- coaching / mentoring / development / training of site leadership teams
Our client is an international corporation with activities around the globe and spanning a wide variety of industry sectors.
The ideal Production / Manufacturing Director will have significant senior level management responsibility within a complex industrial manufacturing organisation - with track record of turnaround and meeting quality, delivery and cost reduction objectives. With the ability to develop and manage a senior leadership team, you will have experience of managing multiple internal / external stakeholders at all levels including:
- strong understanding of legislative / regulatory requirements for manufacturing plants
- strong employee relations skills including unions and staff representatives
- full knowledge of Best Practice, Six Sigma etc. manufacturing methodologies
- excellent leadership, communication and commercial skills
- strong analytical / problem solving and organisational skills
Applications are welcome from candidates in sectors such as aerospace, aviation, automotive, shipping, transportation, heavy engineering, utilities, electronics etc. You must be available at short notice for this position.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Production / Manufacturing Director, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 262386A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: infrastructure production director manufacturing director engineering director automotive jobs aerospace jobs north east manufacturing senior roles interim contract temporary
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.