SEN Head Teacher
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of SEN Head Teacher in a school for special educational needs in the Preston area, £40,000 - £50,000 per annum.
The ideal person will have previous experience of staff management within a school and a sound knowledge of the National Curriculum across the Primary and Secondary age range.
You must also have a positive attitude and enthusiastic approach to school management and learning and development within a SEN setting.
This is an ideal opportunity for an acting SEN Head Teacher or an experience Deputy Head Teacher.
Qualities / experience:
- Sound knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Experience and understanding of working with children with SEN
- Strong staff management skills
- A desire to promote learning and development
- Positive and vibrant attitude
- Flexible person who can adapt quickly to changing situations
Salary / benefits:
- Good holiday scheme and benefits
- Salary between £40,000 - £50,000 per year
If you find this position of interest, please APPLY NOW, Our Client will then contact you for a more detailed discussion regarding the position.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.