Sales / Clinical Support Associate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales / Clinical Support Associate to join Corin based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
Corin is a global leader in orthopaedic innovation, specialising in the design, development and manufacture of a wide range of cutting edge artificial implant solutions for hip, knee and ankle replacement. Founded in Cirencester in the UK in 1985, our products are now distributed globally through subsidiaries in the USA, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Germany, Austria and Italy, as well as through an extensive distributor network across Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
The post holder will be responsible for assisting surgeons in / out theatre with Corin products.
As a Sales / Clinical Support Associate your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Provide assistance during operations to scrub personnel and to surgeon, whilst dealing with any product / theatre queries which may arise.
- Gain excellent knowledge of Corin Products, competitors and the UK Orthopaedic market.
- Support Clinical Education Meetings (CMEs) held by key opinion leaders.
- Be available to theatre manager to follow up any potential problems that may occur with the supplying and collecting of instruments.
- Ensuring that a high level of awareness is maintained as to legal, medical and changing practices that may affect Corin’s business.
- Be available to colleagues to cover their cases.
- Audit L.T.C. instruments and implants to ensure they are in good working order and implants stocks correct for level of usage with no missing stock.
- Adhere to local hospital procedures with regards to the product route to theatre/end user.
An ideal Sales / Clinical Support Associate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Full, clean driving license is essential
- Must have orthopaedic / clinical experience
- Previous theatre assistance experience would be desirable
- Good communication skills
- Results orientated and self-motivated
- High level of business acumen and ability to liaise with high level surgeon opinion leaders
- Excellent team and work ethic
- Effective problem solver
This role is ideal for someone currently in a Clinical Support role, with a desire to progress into a Sales position, also a Sales Associate who may be currently working within the medical sector, looking to develop within the Clinical field.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 53151234 / INDHP