German Speaking Customer Experience Consultant
DBF UK LTD has an exciting opportunity for a German Speaking Customer Experience Consultant to join the team based in Ringwood, Hampshire. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £20,000 basic + £1k bonus.
Our client is an international life insurance, pensions and investment group with approximately 27,500 staff and over 40 million customers. A division of this group specialises in Accident Insurance and are dedicated to developing and providing uncomplicated insurance plans to protect their customers and their customers’ loved ones. They are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
DBF provides multi-channel (phone, email, letter, fax) and multi-lingual (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian) customer service support for our client from our Ringwood contact centre. This means that we handle communications from customers in regards to policy enquiries, cancelling policies, updating customer details (address, payment methods), initial claim enquiries and general policy or customer enquiries.
Keys Skills and Experience needed to become our German Speaking Customer Experience Consultant
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with customer/prospect through the use of approachability, empathy, addressing the customer by name & intelligent questioning
- Ability to assimilate, relay & provide information whilst paying close attention to detail
- Ability to respond to customer queries and complaints via email or letter in both English and country of origin.
- Ability to remain positive, courteous & professional at all times
- Focus on customer to deliver the FCA guidelines and fundamentals of the call requirements. At all points making sure the customers is treated fairly.
- Ability to communicate and empathise and a real willingness to help.
- The ability to stay focused and controlled, ensuring all core elements are addressed methodically.
- To have fun at work!
Benefits of becoming our German Speaking Customer Experience Consultant
- IIP Accredited Employer
- BUPA Life Insurance Scheme
- Suggestion Box Monthly Winner Paid Reward
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Home Computing Scheme
- Dentist scheme
- Eye test vouchers
- Excellent onsite training and induction
- Staff room with complementary refreshments
- Corporate discounts, including hairdressing, gym membership, restaurants and bars
- Monthly dress down days
- And Many Many More!
Working Hours as our German Speaking Customer Experience Consultant
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm (UK will be 9am to 5pm and the rest of Europe will be 8am to 6pm). However, your contract will require you to be available 8am to 10pm Monday to Sunday. You may need to be available to cover evenings and weekends as required by the business at a future point. DBF reserves the right to change the working hours.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our German Speaking Customer Experience Consultant then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!