EYFS Primary Teacher
£85-£130 per day
EYFS Teacher, Manchester Primary School.
January 2017 - July 2017, Maternity Leave
Are you a dynamic EYFS Teacher?
Do you bring learning to life?
Would you thrive in a fast moving primary school?
As a Teacher of EYFS, do you have a sound knowledge of the national curriculum and can deliver it in a way to motivate children to achieve?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint an EYFS Teacher from January 2017 to cover a maternity leave. The foundation unit consists of 60 children and you will be working alongside another Teacher as well as 2 Teaching Assistants.
This Primary School in Manchester is a two form entry Academy who cater for goal driven pupils. SATS results are around the national average and this is on the rise year on year. The staff encourage a strong family ethos involving parents in their decision making. As a Teacher within the school, you will make certain that you are able to form solid relationships with both parents and carers.
This is a rewarding role which will provide you the chance to develop within a hard-working team who will support you throughout your time there.
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
* Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
* Close to public transport links.
* The school is dedicated to improving results year on year.
The successful applicant will:
* Have QTS.
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Your role will consist of guiding children in the foundation stage to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.