One to One SEN Teaching Assistant
One to One Teaching Assistant in Year 6, Stockport Primary School.
November 2016 - July 2017
Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant?
Do you bring creativity into lessons?
Would working one to one to improve a child's learning experience appeal to you?
This Primary school in Stockport is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant in Year 6 to work one to one with a child who has EBD. The child displays a lot of anger issues and may also be suffering with PTSD.
This Primary School in Stockport is a large two form entry where the Senior Leadership team are driven on creating a strong community bond and works tirelessly to ensure that children receive the best learning experience. As a one to one Teaching Assistant, you will ensure that all learning plans are followed and updated with the class Teacher.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you with the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is a fairly new modern building with excellent resources and break out rooms available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a school.
- Have some experience in dealing with children who display chellenging behaviour.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding a child with EBD to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with the class Teacher, SENCO and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.