Bench Hand Joiner
We require a bench hand joiner to work for a company based in Dukinfield who offer turnkey shop fitting works to many high street and blue chip companies.
Manufacturing high quality shopfitted items in a busy workshop.
- Working from CAD drawings.
- Working on own initiative and as part of a team.
- General Factory duties will also be included.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in bench/workshop work.
- NVQ2 or higher in appropriate qualification.
- Experience in laminating.
- Experience working on panel saw and edgebander, and with hand-held power tools (Routers etc.)..
- Able to work independently with an ability to work from technical drawings.
- Experience working in solid surfaces (Corian etc) would be advantageous.
- Has own hand tools.
- May be required to work on site from time to time.
- Excellent opportunity to grow with a dynamic and successful business.
- Overtime opportunities over 40hrs and weekends.
- Rate of pay to be negotiated.