Client Account Manager
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Pitney Bowes we are currently looking for a Client Manager to join our team based in Harlow, Essex. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a Competitive Salary + OTE £35k (uncapped commission) + Excellent Benefits.
Do you want to be part of a winning team?
Are you sales driven and money hungry?
Do you strive for achieving goals and want to be rewarded for your efforts?
If so, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our Harlow office within our Inside sales teams.
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. More than 1.5 million clients in approximately 100 countries around the world rely on products, solutions and services from Pitney Bowes.
About the B2B Client Account Manager (Inside Sales) role
You will be working within our Shipping and Mailing business group and you will be responsible for building long-term relationships with clients that will support business development, growth and client retention. The key focus of this position is to protect and extend the relationship with existing Pitney Bowes clients (current equipment and solutions under current contracts).
Key Responsibilities of our Client Account Manager will include
- First line Client Relationship Management for purchase, leasing, rental and Customer Loyalty Group
- Predominantly focusing on single sites for existing clients and competitor displacement with Small Office or Home office mailing equipment
- Providing end-to-end client experience for transactional orders
- Acts as client escalation point for client care questions and queries
- Territory alignment with Field Sales to support cooperative solution selling model
- Identify upsell/cross sell opportunities across all product lines including our software shipping products
- Communicates with client via multi-channels, ie, phone, web chat and video
What we’re looking for in our Client Account Manager:
- Previous Account Management experience required (preferably B2B)
- Proficient in Windows applications including; E-mail, MS Word, Excel, and Internet Explorer (all required)
- Knowledge of CRM’s system (desirable)
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Effective customer service and client care
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with demonstrated examples of initiative taken
- Goal oriented / experience working to targets
- Experience of working in a fast paced & ever changing environment
- Desirable – Knowledge of Software and SaaS sales is desirable
What can we offer you as our Client Account Manager …
You will earn a competitive basic salary and generous bonus plan (OTE £35K) plus you will have the chance to win prizes for strong performance. Along with this fantastic earning potential you will also receive excellent benefits such as 25 days holidays, pension etc.
Within our Small/Medium Business (SMB) Solutions team, we provide a full range of mailing equipment and postage meters, maintenance and support services and supplies that enable our clients to efficiently create mail and evidence postage. We are a leading global provider of postage meters and have approximately one million meters installed in North America and over three-hundred thousand meters installed in other international markets.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Client Account Manager then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!