Nursery Primary Teacher
£85-£130 per day.
Nursery Teacher, Stockport Primary School.
December 2016 start - permanent contract
Are you an experienced EYFS Teacher?
Do you bring fun and outdoor learning into your teaching?
Would working within a large foundation unit in a Stockport Primary School appeal to you?
As a Teacher of EYFS, do you have a sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and can deliver it in a way that enhances the learning experience for every child?
This Independant Primary school in Stockport is looking to appoint a Nursery Teacher from December 2016 on a permanent contract. This position has arisen due to a member of staff relocating. The class consists of 30 children and you will be working alongside another Teacher as well as support staff within the foundation unit.
This Primary School in Stockport is a one form entry independant school who cater for children from age 4-11 years old. The Head Teacher has a real drive for achievement and works hard with parents to ensure that learning does not end when the school closes. As a Teacher in EYFS, you will be expected to deliver the very early aspects of the national curriculum.
This is a great opportunity to work within an experienced team who will support you throughout your time there. The school are willing to support one terms induction for a NQT.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has all the latest technology and resources readily available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding children in EYFS to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils, progress and participating in departmental meetings, parent's evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.