Sales Consultant (Retail & Trade)
Position: Sales Consultant (Retail & Trade)
Location: Richmond, London
Salary: up to £25,000 Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission + Bonus Scheme
Our client specialises in the design and supply of inspirational bathrooms that stems from over 25 years’ worth of family run business experience. Situated in the heart of Richmond, their showroom is an inspirational showcase of ideas, products and features. They have a fully stocked 15,000 square foot warehouse and offices in Brentford, and have recently opened an innovative and cutting edge new showroom there. They are a passionate and dynamic team who aim to build the world’s leading bathroom business.
A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for an up and coming Sales Consultant to join them.
The Sales Consultant Role:
The overall purpose of the Sales Consultant role is to generate new business and contribute to the financial success and growth of their organisation by providing exceptional, unique and best in class experience for their customers’ visiting showrooms and via other innovative channels of engaging with prospective and existing clients.
You will be the first point of contact and face of the business for prospective and existing customers providing them with an exceptional experience.
The successful candidate will also be the champion for their retail brands to guide and inspire clients, and to ensure their Customer Care standards and Company Values are consistently adhered to.
In return, they offer the industry’s best sales commission (uncapped) and bonus structure, in addition to a great working environment.
Flexible working time arrangements are also available to include part time; weekend and extended hours on a rota basis.
- Act as the 1st point of contact - meet all walk in traffic and convert into profitable sales
- Identify customer needs
- Answer all web calls and convert into single or multi-channel sales
- Make sure the showroom always looks presentable, and is reflective of the high quality & standards of their product range and design
- Collect customer feedback, drive social media reviews and continually undertake market research for individual and company performance improvement
The Ideal Candidate:
- Charismatic and engaging personality
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Full of initiative, enthusiasm, “can do” attitude and passion for our product rang
- First class customer engagement and customer service abilities
- Good planning and organisation as well as IT, budget and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
- Problem solver with ability to deliver alternative, innovative and customer focused solutions
- Proven track record of generating leads and converting into sales
- Good understanding of trade and retail industries, particularly within bathroom or interior design, installation and related fields
- Working knowledge of design applications/software
Shortlisting for this role will be ongoing, so the sooner you apply the sooner we can let you know about the next stage of the process.
If you are interested in this Sales Consultant position, simply submit your CV and Covering Letter via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Sales Consultant, Sales Assistant, Field Sales, Retail Sales, Bathroom, Kitchen, Interior, Sales, Leads, Retail, Trade