Teaching Assistant - West Lancashire School
Secondary School Teaching Assistant - West Lancashire School
Are you enthusiastic about developing young minds? Do you have school experience that you would like to utilise in a secondary school environment? Then please consider an application to Randstad Education!
We currently require various teaching assistant's to work in our local secondary schools for pupils with moderate learning difficulties in West Lancashire. These positions are on-going on a day to day supply basis with the potential to go onto long term and permanent contracts.
We are looking for somebody with the following;
- Previous experience of working in a school, preferably within an SEN environment
- A patient approach towards working with children
- The willingness to learn and train on the job
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in writing
- A strong work ethic, the ability to work as part of a team
- A professional attitude
Responsibilities would include;
- Working with small groups of pupils ages 11 - 16
- Working with pupils in a one to one setting
- Assisting the class teacher with lesson delivery
- Partaking in school trips and out of school activities
Our staff has a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from;
- A dedicated, professional and friendly specialist secondary support consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations
- Commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding and team teach
- Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- Being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
Randstad Education is committed to Safer Recruitment which means any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
To discuss in more detail, please contact Ashley Fortune at the Liverpool office on 0151 2551666 or alternatively please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com