EBD Teacher of Maths (Part Time)
4 days left
- Part Time
We are looking for a Maths teacher who has experience of working with pupils with EBD, for a long term supply role in Bury which will be part time 3 days a week.
The role will be to start ASAP until Easter. You will be working with small groups of children in KS3 and KS4.
The school is an alternative provision for pupils who have found it difficult to make progress in the Bury council mainstream schools. Their aim is to provide a personalised curriculum that meets the needs of individuals to ensure they get the support they need in order to succeed. The school has been awarded 'good' by Ofsted with 'outstanding' features and they aim to build on this in the new academic year.
Requirements of the role:
- To have experience of teaching Maths to GCSE level
- Experience of working with students with SEN (Mainly EBD) is essential
- Be available five days per week
- To be a qualified teacher with QTS
- Ability to engage and inspire pupils who demonstrate challenging behaviour
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Continuous professional development
- Potential to lead into long term positions
- Dedicated consultant to support you throughout
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, don't hesitate, apply today.
Apply for EBD Teacher of Maths (Part Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly