Permanent - Trainee / Bus Driver – London – Drivers
- Full Time
Permanent - Trainee/ Bus Driver – London – Drivers - Average rostered earnings for bus drivers up to £25000.
Looking for a career in London? Looking to get training in driving fully automatic, power steering buses to improve your earning potential?
Are you ambitious, customer focused, motivated and forward thinking?
Have you considered a career in passenger transport?
RATP DEV London is a significant operator in the London bus market. Putting our customers and staff at the heart of what we do, we aim to offer a bus service in London that we are proud to deliver. With around 3,000 staff operating from 10 locations across south, west and north west London, who help to carry over 1 million of our customers across the capital every day. We are a company who invest in and value our people and we offer training of the highest quality to obtain a full PCV licence, Drivers Qualification Card, and City & Guilds qualification.
Once qualified, our drivers enjoy:
Competitive Salary, Company Pension, Childcare Voucher scheme, Paid holidays, Free Uniform, Free (non-contractual) bus and tube travel for you and another family member, the opportunity for overtime and garages throughout London and the surrounding areas.
• Minimum of a car driving licence, held for one year, with no more than 3 points
• Available for full time shift work, which may start as early as 0400 or finish as late as 0200, 5 days out of seven including weekends and bank holidays
• Must be able to reach one of our 10 depots at the times mentioned above
• Must be sufficiently literate, in English, to complete a level 2 City & Guilds Qualification
• Must have a checkable work history of 5 years, or be able to demonstrate satisfactory reasons why not
• Must meet the medical requirements to hold a PCV licence
• Must not have any unspent criminal convictions
Salary: Up to £25,000
Existing PCV Holders are also welcome.
RATP Dev London does not accept applications via agencies.
Please apply online for this Trainee/ Bus Driver role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Trainee/ Bus Driver role and to follow further instructions if applicable.