Finnish Speaking Project Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Finnish Speaking Project Manager
Salary is £45k+ depending on experience
Due to continued commercial growth and success we are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our project delivery team in our offices in Carnaby Street, London. We specialise in the delivery of prepaid card programmes and the provision of payments services to a range of clients globally.
The candidate must effectively and professionally lead large scale multinational projects delivering products satisfactory to the client and end-users on time and within budget.
The right candidate will speak fluent Finnish and English, will be a skilled, resourceful and experienced project manager, a strong and confident communicator and proactive in their attitude towards their work. The working environment is fast paced and project managers may be responsible for a number of projects in varying stages of the development process at any given time. Excellent time management, attention to detail, prioritisation skills are imperative. The ability to multitask is critical.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Delivery of prepaid payment solutions through the life cycle of the project from draft phase to finished product
* Represent the company at meetings, promote the correct company image and ensure staff are
* Implement a good communications strategy within the project to ensure that all stakeholders are regularly briefed
* Taking ownership of project targets and deliverables
* Liaising with various stakeholders including clients, issuing banks, vendors, third party supplier, networks (MasterCard and Visa) and third party suppliers
* Oversee all administrative, approval and sign off processes
* Liaising with internal teams including software developers, graphic designers, customer service agents, financial controllers and senior management
* Produce scope of works and project plan as per the clients requirements
* Assessment of risks to successful delivery of tasks
* Determine resource allocation and prioritisation
* Educated to degree level or above
* Fluent Finnish and English is essential.
* Experience of the payments/e-commerce industry is essential
* Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projects at one time of varying size, complexity, value and urgency
* Ability to grasp new technologies quickly
* Evidence of a track record of successful project management
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
* Strong influencing skills and a good motivator and manager of people
* Must be tenacious and self motivated with the ability to encourage others and drive issues to a resolution
* Familiarity with project management tools and financial systems (Prince 2 desirable)
* The ability to develop close working relationships with colleagues across the business
* The ability and willingness to learn and to share ideas
* Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Demonstrable time management skills
If you think you're right for this role click "Apply" now to forward your CV before the closing date! Please attach a cover letter stating if you speak Fluent Finnish ,your salary expectations and notice period.
Apply for Finnish Speaking Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly