Office Coordinator / Administrator
Office Coordinator / Administrator for a Trade Association based in Kenilworth, Starting salary £20,000 - £22,000
We are a membership organisation working in the field of energy and transport representing the Liquefied Petroleum Gas Industry. We work with member companies to set technical standards for the industry, make representation to Government on policy and legislation that might affect the industry and act as the public face of the industry when collective representation is needed. We run an annual conference programme and two websites. In addition, we operate a register of companies and technicians qualified to convert vehicles to run on LPG, and a separate online register of those vehicles that have been converted.
We are a small team and work in a small dynamic office, located in premises with other organisations, in Kenilworth. Our membership is active and interested in our work, and we work closely with a range of stakeholders.
We are now looking for an Office Coordinator / Administrator to provide support to a small team of people who undertake a variety of activities on behalf of its members.
Office Coordinator Main Duties:
- Data gathering from members and compiling excel and written reports to send to external stakeholders
- Managing inputs to Customer Relationship Manager system and linking these changes to the website used by public.
- Placing documents and data onto the membership pages.
- Processing online sales including raising invoices.
- Research for facts and figures to support written documents.
- Answering public questions by phone, email and building ‘stock answers’ to frequently asked questions.
- Support the team with tasks including membership renewals, planning and organising the annual conference, meeting bookings, sense checking documents and general office work.
Office Coordinator Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including advanced excel and word abilities.
- Customer service skills.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to interpret data.
- Good telephone manner.
- Accurate and self-organised.
- Minimum grade C GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English.
- Customer relationship management, content management system experience and use of Sage (or similar) would be desirable.
View the original job article on Hiredonline