6 days left
- Full Time
Do you have experience working with severe and complex needs? Would you like to work in a Special School who have been graded as Good in all areas? Would you like to work with a really supportive Head who puts the children's needs first? If so then I would love to hear from you regarding an exciting permanent opportunity in the Loughton area:
Our clients are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher to join their lower school from January 2017. You are likely to be teaching in a mixed KS1/2 class, however, the school are prepared to move things around to accommodate the successful candidate and their strengths, and may be able to accommodate a KS3 Teacher.
There are students with a range of SEN difficulties in each class including students with ASD, PMLD and behaviour difficulties. There are 4/5 LSA?s in each class so the successful candidate will be well supported.
Whilst a Teacher with SEN experience is preferred they will consider any qualified teacher with the right attitude and a desire to make a difference working with SEN students.
The successful candidate should have/be:
- QTS, (NQT's will also be considered)
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student
- A positive attitude and desire towards working with SEN students
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun
- Excellent communication skills ? the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers
In return they offer:
- A competitive salary
- Onsite parking
- A supportive Head and Senior Leadership Team
- Ongoing CPD
- The opportunity to work in an accredited school
- The chance to within a very settled team. The Head has been with the School for 8 years and many teachers have been at the schools for 10 years+
They are an all age special school (3-18) catering for pupils with a wide range of difficulties. The two largest groups have severe learning difficulties and autistic spectrum disorder. A very small number of pupils have moderate learning difficulties and a small but growing number have profound and multiple learning difficulties. Many pupils throughout the school have severely challenging behaviour.
Please send your CV to Greg Burns who is our dedicated SEN Consultant and will be happy to guide you through each step of the process from your application, and support up right up to the day you start with the School.
Apply for SEN Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly