EBD Teaching Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you interested in supporting with students with behavioural difficulties?
Are you looking to be part of a school which strives to provide a creative and engaging learning environment?
Would you like to make a difference to students with Emotional and Behavioural Needs?
Randstad Education is currently recruiting for a teaching assistant to work in KS3 and KS4 at a school in Central Manchester. It will be to start ASAP until Easter, with a potential to carrying on until the end of the academic year.
* Working with small groups to ensure there is strong positive relationship
* A highly nurturing environment where student views and opinions are respected and appreciated
* A highly supportive team with a great team work mentality
* Provide a positive role model for the young people, presenting oneself in a highly professional manner
* Supporting and directing individual work for young people
* Work with young people on intervention strategies to promote pro-social behaviour.
In order for you to apply you should have:
* Experience of working with young people with challenging behaviours is highly desirable
* Being Team Teach trained is desirable but not essential
* A passion and drive to support and work with young people
* Willingness to integrate within the school
If you are looking for a school that believes in a learning community where everyone feels valued, included and achieves, then please apply.
Apply for EBD Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly