Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer for our client a building services company based in Southampton.
This is a full time permanent position working 40 hours per week with a salary of £25k - £30k depending on experience. Engineers will also be entitled to a fully expensed van which includes personal use, inclusion to a bonus scheme and continuous on the job training and career development.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Electrician / Electrical Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance across a variety of sectors. As well as carrying out other maintenance duties such as Plumbing, AC and Fabric biased maintenance.
- Carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- Install new plant and equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Reporting faults
- Previous experience working for building services/facilities management companies carrying out maintenance.
- Recognised Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline- Gas, A/C, Electrical- NVQ level 3 or equivalent, Fabric -NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 2391 - Testing & Inspection
- Trained to current electrical regulations
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
- Base electrical qualifications C&G Part A & B /or - C&G 236 pt1 & pt2 /or - NVQ 2330 L2 & L3 / or - AM1 & AM2
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2692
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly