Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer for our client a building services company based in Southampton.
This is a full time permanent position working 40 hours per week with a salary of £25k - £30k depending on experience. Engineers will also be entitled to a fully expensed van which includes personal use, inclusion to a bonus scheme and continuous on the job training and career development.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Electrician / Electrical Engineer will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance across a variety of sectors. As well as carrying out other maintenance duties such as Plumbing, AC and Fabric biased maintenance.
- Carrying out routine PPM, reactive and minor repair works
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- Install new plant and equipment
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant
- Reporting faults
- Previous experience working for building services/facilities management companies carrying out maintenance.
- Recognised Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline- Gas, A/C, Electrical- NVQ level 3 or equivalent, Fabric -NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- City & Guilds 2391 - Testing & Inspection
- Trained to current electrical regulations
- Valid UK Driving Licence
- Competent in carrying out minor electrical/fabric and plumbing repairs
- Base electrical qualifications C&G Part A & B /or - C&G 236 pt1 & pt2 /or - NVQ 2330 L2 & L3 / or - AM1 & AM2
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2692
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.