Forklift Truck Driver/ Production Operator
Production Operator/Forklift Driver
Our Client is a well-established local company with over 35 years’ experience manufacturing waterproofing and corrosion protection systems. Our clients products help solve some of the most serious challenges facing the industry in a wide range of pipeline, construction, marine and industrial environments.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Production Operator /Forklift Driver to join their dynamic manufacturing operation to ensure that quality of their products and targets are achieved.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Flexible as will be required to work shifts.
- Physically fit due to heavy lifting.
- Well Organised.
- Good team player.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Own transport which is essential due to shift patterns.
- Will ideally hold a valid Counterbalance forklift licence. ITSSAR or RTTB.
- Previous experience on a production line or in manufacturing industry are essential.
Your duties will be:
- Machine Operating.
- Working with and mixing raw materials.
- Lifting heavy bags.
- Wrapping and moving stock.
- Preparing product for dispatch.
- Operating a Forklift.
- Packing and Sorting.
- Data entry.
- General Maintenance of workspace.
- £7.80 per hour with payrise to £8.02 after 12 weeks (No Forklift)
- £8.00 per hour with payrise to £8.23 after 12 weeks (Holds Forklift)
- 5am – 1pm Morning Shift
- 1pm – 9pm Afternoon Shift
- 9pm – 5am Night Shift
- Or possibility of 12hrs
- Rye, East Sussex
- Temp to go Perm
Key words: Production, Operative, Manufacturing, Forklift Counter Balance Licence