1 day left
- Full Time
Konecranes has an exciting opportunity for a Service Planner to join the team based in Scotland. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary.
Scotland’s Industrial Service business is seeking to recruit a person to join the team as a Service Planner, to plan and organise our engineers time ensuring they have the correct resources to undertake their daily jobs, to ensure good levels of productivity and ensure completion of the maintenance service contracts on time. You will be based in the East Kilbride office and will report to the Service Manager.
The Role as our Service Planner:-
- Handle planned activities, e.g. planned repairs, retrofits, etc.
- Handle on-call activities.
- Define material requirements for each service request, both planned and on-call.
- Arrange sub-contracted services and equipment, including rentals.
- Generate service requests (SR) and work packages (WP) and assign to service technicians.
- Trigger the need for requisition/purchase in Siebel. Verify that Siebel PO request is submitted to SAP without errors.
- Schedule and dispatch field operatives.
- Review job costs such as labor, expense and materials.
- Review change lines of completed work before sending to invoice.
Key Skills needed to become our Service Planner:-
- Experience in planning/organising engineers
- You must have customer contact experience with a strong, fair and honest character/attitude to staff and customers
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good computer and numeracy skills
- Good grasp of the English language (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact
- Willingness to work extra hours
- UK work permit
Benefits of becoming our Service Planner:-
- Good basic starting salary plus excellent company benefits
- An excellent and achievable bonus scheme
- Contributory pension with life assurance scheme
- Real responsibility/ Ability to make an impact
- Future UK and global group personal development opportunities
- Hours of work are 37.5 per week Monday to Friday
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Service Planner then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Service Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly