FLT Driver / Forklift Truck Driving
Job Title: Forklift Truck Drivers x6
Hours: Various Shift Patterns available
Closing Date: Friday 18 November 2016
Our client is a privately owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high quality fresh vegetables in Europe, they are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing, and lean supply chain management.
The company are currently seeking to recruit a motivated and creative individual who has a strong character and exudes positive behaviours in line with their Company values to join their Production team.
If you are a motivated and responsible individual who has a passion for delivering customer excellence then this might just be the new role for you.
As an experienced FLT Driver you will report directly to the Team Leader and will work alongside the Production team.
- Ensuring the safe and accurate intake and storage of pallets, bins and products on site.
- Ensuring processes are followed to maintain traceability of moving product in and out of cold store and production areas.
- Complying with hygiene, health and safety systems and customer requirements.
- A current valid Forklift Truck license
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload working in a fast moving environment
- Self-motivated and confident
- Good understanding of the company's products and quality standards
- Ability to actively employ the 'Company Values' and company policies and procedure in all areas of work
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; FLT Driver, Materials Handler, Forklift Driver, Warehouse Operative, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse, Process Operative, Goods Outwards Operative, Dispatch Operative, Supply Chain Operative, Warehouse Worker, Labourer will also be considered for this role.