Learning Disabilities Support Worker Job in Borough Green - Free DBS!
Learning Disabilities Support Worker Job in Borough Green
We are currently seeking experienced Support Workers to work with several service users in the Borough Green area, who live with varying learning disabilities.
This is an exciting and varied role working with a group of service users who vary in age, with each individual experiencing different challenges due to their learning disability. You will be an essential part of helping each individual get the most of out their daily lives, promoting independence and protecting dignity.
You will be working with a range of different clients, so travelling to and from client locations is essential. It’s also important that you’re able to travel to the Tunbridge Wells branch for your interview, induction and for ongoing training.
Benefits of working as a Newcross Support Worker:
- Up to £12.40/hr paid weekly, including night and weekend enhancements
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Agreed mileage expenses for most clients
- Free criminal record (DBS) check for a limited time
- Your own online account area to enter availability, download timesheets and receive payslips
- One-to-one relationship with a dedicated service manager
- Ongoing training and development FREE through our training credits scheme
- Recommend a Friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
In order to be considered for this job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in support worker role
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
- Full driving license and access to a car highly desirable.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.