Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical Bias
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Multi Skilled Engineer for our client based in Oxford.
This is a Full Time permanent position working 37.5 hours per week with a salary of £23k - £30k depending on experience.
Our Facilities Management client is looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical Bias to carry out a combination of electrical and mechanical work. Work will include water and building fabric planned, reactive and work within engineering sites static and mobile across a region to multiple clients. Experience of working in a facilities/building services environment desirable, working on M&E systems.
Role and Responsibilities:
To service, test, diagnose, repair and calibrate engineering plant equipment
- Attend Callouts/breakdowns and carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required
- Carrying out skilled planned maintenance, repair and improvements.
- Repair and Install new plant and equipment and reporting faults
- Fault diagnosis, repair and testing of all plant equipment.
- Able to Work from instruction, drawings and specifications
- Carry out repairs/ new work to a high level of skill, conforming to Regulations / HTM and ACOP requirements
- Work across trades within the sphere of technical competency
- Use of IT systems for data input/reporting
- Recognised apprenticeship in relevant trade City & Guilds Craft
- Certificate/ ONC in electrical and/or mechanical engineering
- Able to work at height and in confined spaces
- Authorised to work on infastructure/M & E systems
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2693
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Technical, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.