Junior Accounts Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Norton Way Group has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Accounts Administrator to join the team in Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a salary of National Minimum/living wage up to £17,000 (DOE). Working hours are Monday to Friday – 40 Hours per week (flexible between the hours of 7.30am to 6.30pm).
Do you have great admin skills and attention to detail? If so, this could be the position for you!
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
We currently have a vacancy for a Junior Accounts Administrator. The role offers the opportunity to work within our busy accounts department and build valuable knowledge and experience in accounts and finance.
Key Responsibilities of the Junior Accounts Administrator
- Calculate the banking daily
- Match up orders/delivery notes/parts receipted reports and invoices making sure each invoice is signed off by the correct person
- Code purchase ledger invoices and list on day sheets
- Enter invoices onto the correct stock numbers in vehicle registration
- Write cheques as and when requested
- Answer the telephone within the required time and take messages where necessary. Ensure messages are passed on immediately
- Assist other members of the Department with other Accounting functions where necessary
- Reconcile the purchase ledger control on a monthly basis
- Code and enter cheques and document match any credits
Experience required by the Junior Accounts Administrator
- Previous experience within an administrative or office environment is preferred
Essential Skills required by the Junior Accounts Administrator
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office
- High level of accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible team worker with a positive attitude
In return we offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Norton Way Motors Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Junior Accounts Administrator – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a multi-franchise company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Junior Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly