Care Assistant Job Vacancies in Borough Green - Free DBS!
Care Assistant Job Vacancies in Borough Green
We have several job vacancies for experienced Care Assistants to work with our clients in the local Borough Green area through our friendly Royal Tunbridge Wells branch based on Mount Pleasant Road.
As a naturally compassionate person, you will play an essential part in delivering great quality, person-centred care to every individual you encounter. This means recognising the capabilities of the person, promoting their dignity at all times and seeing them as more than just a care plan.
So if you have at least 3 months' experience in a similar role and are committed to quality of care, this could be just the job for you. Take advantage of flexible, agency-style working that fits around your needs but gives you all the benefits of a permanent contract, guaranteed hours and free ongoing training (earned as you work).
Benefits of being a Newcross Care Assistant:
- Salary of up to £12.40/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced individuals with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.
In order to be considered for this position you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or be willing to book onto a Newcross course
If you have an NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a care assistant job, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.